Freedom of form - Fast curing - Lightweight - Fire resistant
Floating artwork - Studio MAKY
Every year Studio Maky redesigns a new look of the
Sculpture - Carine Aerts
One of the artists working with A1, Carine Aerts,
Masks - Carine Aerts
'The faces of Afia' are made by Carine Aerts. Afia
Altar in a chapel - Jacek Kicinski
This altar in the chapel of God's mercy in
Sculpture - Maciej Warchalowski
A1 sculpture of Jesus. For the outside of the
A1 Statue - Marja Venhuizen
This A1 statue, made by Marja Venhuizen, is placed
A Last Farewell - Anno Dijkstra
Center of The Hague: Spui - Grote
Der Flugel - Armando
Armando made the sculpture 'Der Flugel' with A1
Polar bear - Esther de Jong
This polar bear in A1 is made by Esther
Sculpture - Hironori Kawabata
Hironori Kawabata, our distributor for Japan, made
Silke de Bolle
From her childhood Silke De Bolle has been
Nature is a source of inspiration in Gylver's
Statue - Paul Pudzs
This admirable statue called 'Birdman' made from
Sculpture - Anna Egle
The A1 sculpture is made by the artist Anna Egle.
Different items made in A1 by Baltic
Statue - Lut Van Dievel
Nortstudio made these side tables and are the
'Fragments' - Dylan Lewis
Dylan Lewis, born in Johannesburg in 1964, is a
Ceiling elements in A1
Decorative ceiling elements made of A1 and
Sculpture - Bartosz Banasik
Self-portraits, made by Bartosz Banasik with A1.
Sculptures carved out of EPS and coated with A1
Making your piece of art with A1 is not only very enjoyable but offers also advantages such as:
- Freedom of form. Because A1 can be laminated or sprayed, it is not limited in its final form. Flat, bent or curved or even multi-dimensional curved forms are possible.
- Is water based so safe to work with. No special requirements are needed while working with A1. Your own working area will do. You will be surprised how easy it is to work with A1.
- Does cure quickly. After 20 minutes A1 starts curing. If needed the setting process can be accelerated or retarded.
- By using EPS foam or polyurethane foam you can make any form wanted.
- Choose your own final look by just adding pigments and/or fillers such as coloured sand or even small stones. By using these possibilities you will always get unique art.
- Lightweight because of the usage of Triaxial fibre as reinforcement. Four layers of our Triaxial fibre creates a lightweight yet very strong (vandalism proof) product, which will have a thickness of less than 1 cm.
- Art made of A1 has excellent fire resistant characteristics, because A1 Lp01 is classified in relation to its reaction to fire as: B. The additional classification in relation to smoke production is: s1. The additional classification in relation to flaming droplets/particles is d0.
- Because of the limited investment in equipment A1 is suitable for both small and big sculptures or objects.