The ... Support moulds - Chess-peak Tineke Kurvink created the head of a Chess-peak in ... Support moulds - Michael Schultz Michael Schultz Art Fabrication is a company, ... Support moulds - Richard van der Koppel 2 The support moulds are made of A1, just like the ... Support moulds - Richard van der Koppel The entire proces of the sculptures, from the ... Support moulds - A1 Rotation ... Support moulds - Art Studio Sijen Title: Present Continuous ... Support mould - Theatrical Arts Both the support mold and the final object are ...
Support moulds are the most used A1 applications in foundries. The advantages of A1 made support moulds are:
- Quick curing. After 20 minutes A1 starts curing. Within an hours it is possible to release the mould from its original object. After a 24 hours curing it is possible to start using the support mould for production.
- Strong moulds because of the strength of A1 and the use of triaxial fibre. It is even possible to drop them onto the ground without breaking. If needed it is possible to repair them by adding an extra layer of A1 with triaxial fibre.
- Lightweight because of the use of triaxial fibre.
- Water based so safe to work with. No special requirements are needed while working with A1. Your own workshop area will do because A1 is water based. You will be surprised how easy it is to work with A1.
- Freedom of form. Because A1 is laminated it is not limited in its final form. Straight, curved or even multi dimensional curved forms are possible.
- Fire resistant because A1 LP01 in relation to its reaction to fire behaviour is classified: B. The additional classification in relation to smoke production is: s1. The additional classification in relation to flaming droplets / particles is: d0.
- Reduces storage space because of the thin but strong A1 support moulds.