Within interior design applications A1 can be used for:
- Panels, columns and pillars
- Types of furniture, like chairs and desks
- Lamp bodies
- Larger office objects
The main advantages of using A1 for interior design are:
- Choose your own special look and feel. A1 can be pigmented, mixed with fillers like coloured sand or simply painted which gives you lots of opportunities to create your own final look and feel.
- Freedom of form. Because A1 can be laminated or sprayed it is not limited in its final form. Straight, curved or even multi-dimensional curved forms are possible.
- Water-based so safe to work with. No special requirements are needed while working with A1. Your own workshop area will do because A1 is water based. You will be surprised how easy it is to work with A1.
- Simple and fast objects in combination with EPS and A1. Create an EPS object and cover it with a layer of A1.
- Fire resistant because A1 LP01 in relation to its reaction to fire behaviour is classified: B. The additional classification in relation to smoke production is: s1. The additional classification in relation to flaming droplets/particles is: d0.